2. What information do we collect about you? We collect personal information from you when you order goods or services from us or use our Website. We also collect information when you complete any customer survey. Website usage information may also be collected using cookies (as defined below). ‘‘mtimefood.com” will collect information that personally identifies you and/or your location, where required (this may include your name, email address, home address, telephone number, Geolocation, etc.), but only when you voluntarily give it to us. We collect this information exclusively to carry out the functions offered on the Website and to provide you with offers and information about ‘‘mtimefood.com” and other services we think you may be interested in. We might collect this personal information through: online food ordering; entry into competitions; subscribing to our newsletter; creating a user account; sending 'contact us' messages or other correspondence through the Website; or through advertising, research and direct marketing. We do not collect sensitive information about you.
Where you have chosen a password to access certain services of the Website, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We recommend not sharing your password with anyone. Due to the nature of the internet, ‘‘mtimefood.com” does not provide any guarantee or warranty regarding the security of your personal information during transmission to us or storage by us and you acknowledge that you disclose your personal information to us at your own risk. Please contact us immediately if you become aware or have reason to believe there has been any unauthorized use of your personal information in connection with the Website.
5. How will we use the information we collect from you? You consent to ‘‘mtimefood.com” collecting and using your personal information for processing and delivering the order/s placed on the Website and any other service provided through the Website. In particular you expressly consent that ‘‘mtimefood.com” may disclose your personal information, including your name, email address, physical address and telephone number to riders delivering your order, either employed by ‘‘mtimefood.com” or by third parties providing delivery services to ‘‘mtimefood.com”. You consent to ‘‘mtimefood.com” using your personal information for advertising and direct marketing purposes in order to inform you about the Website and the goods and services it provides, or other matters that it believes will be of interest to you. ‘‘mtimefood.com” may disclose your personal information, and you consent to the disclosure of your personal information, to:
· Other entities within the ‘‘mtimefood.com” group of companies; and
· third parties engaged by ‘‘mtimefood.com” or other members of the ‘‘mtimefood.com” group to perform functions or provide products and services on our behalf such as processing payments, mail outs, debt collection, research, statistical information, marketing and direct or indirect advertising.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving direct marketing communications from ‘‘mtimefood.com” or do not want us to share your personal information with other parties, please e-mail us at customer firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the steps to unsubscribe which are presented in every communication you receive from us, requesting your personal information be removed from our mailing list. We will use reasonable endeavors’ to comply with your request within a reasonable period of receipt of your request. Please note that the withdrawal of any authorizations for processing of your personal information by third parties may result in us not being able to provide you with any services. ‘‘mtimefood.com” reserves the right to disclose your personal information if it is required or authorized to do so by law, or, if it is reasonably necessary in its opinion to protect the rights or property of ‘‘mtimefood.com” or any third party, or to avoid injury to any person. If the ‘‘mtimefood.com” business is sold or merges with another entity then some or all of your personal information may be passed to a third party.
6. Access to your information ‘‘mtimefood.com” will use all reasonable endeavors’ to keep personal information it holds accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant and not misleading. Please contact us if you would like to access the personal information ‘‘mtimefood.com” holds about you. We will use reasonable endeavors’ to provide a complete list of your personal information within a reasonable period of receipt of your request.
Please email us if you would like to receive a copy of this information – email@example.com. ‘‘mtimefood.com” reserves the right to charge a nominal fee for the processing of this request in accordance with local legislation. You may contact us to correct any of your personal information that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, or to request that your personal information be deleted. We will use reasonable endeavors’ to correct or delete your personal information as requested within a reasonable period of receipt of your request. Deletion of your account with ‘‘mtimefood.com” will not automatically delete the personal information held about you. If you would like ‘‘mtimefood.com” to delete all personal information together with the deletion of your account, please follow the steps mentioned-above. Please note that the deletion of your personal information from our database will result in us not being able to provide you with any services. If applicable, any legal requirement on us to maintain certain records of your personal information shall prevail over any of your requests. We may require you to prove your identity before providing you with copies of your personal information.
9. Contact All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.